E-commerce is developing day by day and competition is increasing. For this reason, almost every company tries to sell their products on the internet. In an environment where competition is heating up and alternatives are multiplying, companies that observe consumer habits correctly offer their products for sale on various e-commerce platforms. Amazon integration is a complete e-commerce solution that allows you to set up an online store on the Amazon e-commerce platform to sell your products. It allows you to organize your products, customize your showcase, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders. Integration simplifies online store and stock management requirements.
Amazon is the world's largest e-commerce site, founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos in Washington. This giant platform, which has the title of the most valuable company in the world, sells products in almost every category. Amazon is a platform that stands out with its different service structure. You can either ship the products yourself when ordered, or you can request delivery by Amazon by sending them to the company's address to be stored by Amazon beforehand.
Launched in our country a short time ago, Amazon is an excellent platform for your domestic sales. Thanks to Amazon integration, you can witness the rapid increase in your product sales.
Amazon integration is done both on the e-commerce site owned by the company and on a large sales platform such as amazon to simultaneously monitor product control, order tracking and invoicing details. Integration provides great convenience, especially for companies with a very large e-commerce volume or companies that want to deliver their products to more people. Integration is a necessary process for easy management of e-commerce on Amazon.
1. When the integration process is completed, you can easily upload your products in Microsoft Excel format and put them up for sale on Amazon with a single click,
2. All your stocks are tracked automatically, you will receive a warning by the system when the critical threshold in stocks is exceeded.
3. Price changes are instantly reflected in your Amazon store.
4. Orders from Amazon are collected on the same screen with all your other orders,
5. You can make mass updates on the products,
6. You will have the opportunity to issue an easy e-invoice for orders.
In order to integrate your Markizzi account with Amazon, you will need the api key provided by Amazon. The steps you need to follow to get this api key are;
1. Before you can use API services, you must have an active store account on Amazon.
2. Log in to Amazon Seller Central via https://sellercentral.amazon.com.tr.
3. Enter the User Permissions section from the Settings section in the upper right corner of the panel.
4. Click on the Visit the Manage Your Applications Page button on this page that opens later.
5. On the page that opens, click the Authorize New Developer field.
6. In this section, write the information to be presented to you by Markizzi in the Developer Name and ID field and click the next button.
7. Your API information will be displayed on the screen that opens.
8. After receiving your API information, log in to the relevant section in the Markizzi panel and save the information.
In a few steps, you will have set the api settings required for Amazon integration. After the integration is complete, you can manage almost all operations from a single screen.
Markizzi is a service that offers various integration services for many e-commerce platforms, including Amazon, and offers all the features required for easier process management of e-commerce businesses. We recommend you to meet Markizzi without wasting time to sell your products easily and manage all your transactions on a single screen on a platform such as Amazon that allows selling all over the world. Please contact us to get more detailed information and to benefit from Markizzi services.